Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Congratulations!


My dad was married to Shelia Gail Pettiette in Palestine, Texas on May 12, 2007. I love you both very much and was blessed that God allowed me to witness your union. My prayer for you is that God would grant you supernatural power to love one another in a way that exalts Jesus Christ! May He push you both to depend more on Him and less on self. May He grant you great joy in serving Him with renewed focus and aid in one another. May your lives shine more brightly with the light of His presence. May the word of Christ be the bread you hunger for. May God enable me to love and support you in a way the reflects the love of Christ. Gail....may God enable me to be a rich blessing to you as my new Step-Mom. Dad...may God enable me to honor you as your oldest son by being there for you at all times. In all things, may God be the center and goal of your relationship! Again, I love you both and here publically commit to pray for you everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home