Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Delighted to walk with you!




The Lord has blessed me this past 6 months with the honor of helping to co-lead a wonderful small group. I wanted everyone to have some faces to put with the names of some of my best friends in the world. Though not all in the group are shown, I am thankful to finally be able to provide a picture of many of them.


I have learned and been sharpened in so many ways by their passion, discipline, wisdom, love, encouragement, vulnerability and kindness. I love you guys so much! As we launch into a new school year and multiply into two groups, please know that the fellowship we have shared is a measured taste of the full joy and fellowship we will soon share in His presence. Longing to be like Him and with Him with you! jason




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home