Friday, August 31, 2007

School begins again!



I write to update everyone on one of the things going in my life and to ask for your prayers as the Lord leads you. I have spent the past year here in Minneapolis and have been incredibly blessed in multiple ways. One of the ways the Lord has chosen to bless me in this new year is to allow me to participate in a local-church based d-ship program in the Twin Cities called The Bethlehem Institute (TBI). Our class went on a kick-off retreat this weekend and then enjoyed our first day of classes this past Thursday. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to participate in such a wonderful program with such amazing people. Please pray that the Lord would use my time here to enlighted my mind with delightful, humbling truth, to enflame my heart with a love for Jesus, and to empower my will to honor Him above all in all things! Thank you all so much for praying for me and please let me know how I can be praying for each of you. (jacalcote@yahoo.com)
Because He is,
jason

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

puppy time in Minneapolis!!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home